Amboseli National Park highlights
- One of the best natural habitat for wildlife and birds viewing in Kenya
- Mount Kilimanjaro – Africa’s highest snowcapped mountain which is the landmark of Amboseli
- Best spot in Africa to spot free-ranging elephants
- Observation hill offering the best views of the park and the underlying marshy ground
- An all year game watching hot sport with all members of the Big Five roaming free.
- Masai cultural homesteads – One of the most celebrated lifestyles in Africa.
Tsavo East National Park Highlights:
- The scenes of dust-red elephants wallowing in the Galana River is a classic image of Africa
- Aruba Dam - is visited by thousands of animals and a great game viewing destination
- Mudanda Rock - This rock towers above a natural dam and guests are able to walk on it and view the animals drinking at the dam
- Yatta Plateau - The longest lava flow in the world - also a ornithological paradise that attract migrating birds from all over the world
- Lugards Falls - the waters of the Galana River plunge into rapids
Tsavo West National Park Highlights:
- Mzima Springs - a pool containing natural spring water with underwater viewing hides for observing hippos and fish
- Lake Jipe - rich bird life and impressive views of Pare Mountains
- Chaimu Crater - this volcanic crater is less than 200 years old and can be hiked
- Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary - area has been established to protect and conserve the rare black rhinoceros and is now a reserve for more than 50 rhinoceros
- Tsavo has an interesting history - renowned for the 'Man-Eaters of Tsavo' story and for being a major battle field in WWI where British and German troops battled for territory.