Sentrim Samburu Camp is located on the shores of Ewaso Nyiro River and has 20 tents all facing the river, 5 tents have Jacuzzi which are placed outside the tent giving you a wonderful scene.
Sentrim Samburu Camp Tent with a view of the Ewaso Nyiro River
Sentrim Samburu Camp's location deep inside the reserve guarantees close encounters with Samburu's shier species, including elephant, leopard and Samburu’s famous “Special five” – the rare Reticulated Giraffe, long necked Gerenuk Antelope, Somali Ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, and Majestic Beisa Oryx.
Sentrim Samburu Camp General Facilities
- Riverfront dining deck and an open – air lounge area.
- Freeform swimming pool with sunbathing terrace.
- Custom built four-wheel drive safari vehicles.
- Reliable 240 – volt generator electricity supply.
- Safety deposit boxes for guests’ valuables.
Dining at the Sentrim Samburu Camp
The main dining room has a seating capacity of 50, but meals can also be enjoyed on your private veranda; as well as a spacious lounge and bar area, where our naturalists deliver fascinating slide shows on most evenings.