Booking a Safari with Us
- Upon confirm that you want to book a Safari with us, we will send Accommodation Reservation Request (Vouchers) to all the Safari Camps and/or Lodges and airlines (service providers) you will use in your Safari.
- The service providers will confirm receipt of the Accommodation Reservation Request (Vouchers) by email and will indicate if there is availability for accommodation or not.
- If accommodation availability is confirmed these service providers email us back with invoices attached or with reference numbers and the dates that they expect us to make payments to validate the reservations and we in turn will inform you.
- You will be required to deposit the said amounts of money into our account and in turn we will pay these service providers and documentation for the payments will be scanned and emailed to you for your records.
Note: All bank transfer fees from your account into ours including those of intermediary/correspondent bank* will be footed by you. Intermediary/correspondent bank is a third-party bank used by the beneficiary bank to facilitate international transfer and settlement of funds. Our account details will be provided on request.
- For Safaris using luxury accommodation, you will be required to wire the balance at least 45 days before the beginning of your Safari. For semi-luxury and economy Safaris the remainder of the cost for your Safari will be paid in cash before the beginning of your Safari (Kindly note that in Kenya ONLY US Dollar bills printed from the YEAR 2009 onward are accepted for trade).
Note: You may also choose to pay full safari amount at booking confirmation if you prefer.
Safari Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation charges are determined by the fact that once we have booked with hotels and safari camps/lodges and with local airlines, they will charge us a cancellation fee if we cancel a booking. We try to keep such charges to a minimum and they are as follows, as a percentage of the total Invoice charges:
- 60 to 30 days you forfeit 20% of the tour price
- 29 to 14 days you forfeit 50% of the tour price
- 13 days and no show no refunds
Included in the Safari cost are;
- Safari vehicle - Safari Van or Safari Land Cruiser depending on preference, the vehicles have pop-up roofs for un-obstructed game viewing and photography
- Professional Safari Driver guide Fees
- Accommodation as per your preference
- Meals while on Safari as specified in the itinerary
- Entry fees to National parks and Game Reserves.
- The company reserves the right to employ the services of same standard sub-contractors.
Safari accommodation is based on two persons sharing in a twin room/tent or three people sharing a triple room. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement).